Sunday, July 8, 2012

Does it suck?



The game where I am supposed to state my opinion. 


Elephant with US flag colors: It doesn’t suck; elephants are cool animals and elephants with the American flag on them can only be better than normal dull grey elephants.

Barack Obama: He doesn’t suck; he is president. Being president is a difficult job and he has managed to not be the worst president ever. He is also black, and black people don’t suck.

Harry Potter: It doesn’t suck; it has an interesting and eventful story line with fun characters and magic. The books were better than the movies but I liked both.

Apple: It doesn’t suck; apple makes the iphone, and iphones can do nearly everything.
Star Wars: It doesn’t suck; the movies are full of action and futuristic space stuff which is cool.

Facebook: It doesn’t suck; I can creep on all my friends and even people I don’t know. It also makes sharing pictures with everyone easier.

McDonalds: It sucks; it smells funny in there, nearly all the food is horribly unhealthy, and lots of people get fat from McDonalds. Even their salads taste bad.

Clemson University: It doesn’t suck; I have lots of friends at Clemson, the campus is nice, and it is far enough away from home my parents don’t visit me too often.

Lady Gaga: She sucks; her music is really over played, and she wears lots of strange clothes.

Justin Bieber: He doesn’t suck; his music is catchy and he is easy to write an English paper about.

Sudoku: It doesn’t suck; it is entertaining for some people and it exercises the brain. Though, I don’t do them because I don’t think they are fun and I would rather exercise my brain in other ways.

Avatar: It doesn’t suck; I haven’t seen it but the blue people look like they could be interesting. It is on my list of movies to see.

Xbox 360: It doesn’t suck; I can connect my Kinect to it and play awesome dance games that are also exercise.

American Idol: It doesn’t suck; I have never watched it, but many people do so right now my opinion is based off of assumption (a bad way to form an opinion, I know).

Glee: It doesn’t suck; the show follows high school kids who follow their dreams and sing about their dreams all the time in public places and no one thinks it is strange.

Ciggaretts: They suck; anything that is addictive and causes cancer sucks.

Guns: They suck; they kill people and killing people is bad.

Abortion: They suck; they also kill people, but sometimes they are needed (in extreme cases).

Dogs wearing clothes: They suck; why would you force your animal into wearing something that it doesn’t want to be wearing. You give the animal no choice. I am not a dog person so my opinion is swayed by that fact as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment